Midas Servicing

johnjpinner

Hi there, im using a midas verona which is starting to get a few pops and cracks which I cant get rid of by blasting compressed air through it and a couple of the eq pots are not functioning at all, does anyone know of a company offering servicing, preferably on site in the surrey / south london area.

cheers folks, john

Hi there, im using a midas verona which is starting to get a few pops and cracks which I cant get rid of by blasting compressed air through it and a couple of the eq pots are not functioning at all, does anyone know of a company offering servicing, preferably on site in the surrey / south london area.

cheers folks, john

Your best bet is to go through Shuttle Sound www.shuttlesound.com. If you call there service line and ask for sean he sould be able to sort you out.

Thankyou pal, ill get right in touch, I found their details but wondered if anyone would suggest anything different.

cheers again, john

cheers folks, john

Your best bet is to go through Shuttle Sound www.shuttlesound.com. If you call there service line and ask for sean he sould be able to sort you out.

Midas themselves are pretty good price and quality wise, so I'd give them a call to see how much it would cost to get it to them and serviced. We found last time we had to do it that it was surprisingly reasonable.

M

Archived