Following spot lamp holder

PaulDF

Hi, I am trying to source a lamp holder for a following spotlight. The fitting is an old strand electric type. It uses a 400w CSI lamp which requires a special bipin holder (5.5mm I think). The lamp is available to from GE lighting, part no 30555.

Any ideas? I have tried GE and Strand to no avail. :D Thanks, Paul F

The lamp holder I am looking for is for a Strand 265/II (very old) luminaire. The lamp itself has two prongs, 10mm long and 9.5mm apart. The base of the lamp sits flush with the holder. The old lamp holder was layered slate and mica?, although I believe a porcelain lamp holder will be just as good at heat dissipation.

If you have a lamp holder which will fit this lamp I would be happy to negotiate a price, if you have two I will be over the moon!! We broke the other spot getting the measurements for the first!!!

Thanks a lot, Paul F :(

Paul

I will be going to the stores this weekend so I'll look out the lamp holder for you, and maybe send you a photo or dimenisions. We should then be able to work out if it is the correct one.

cheers

Spock

If you would Spock that would be superb. Any lamp fitting which fits the lamp and can withstand the heat can be adapted to suit.

You should be able to e-mail me at <email redacted>

Thanks a lot, regards Paul F. :** laughs out loud **:

Archived