1m mirror ball in scotland?

gnomatron

NL and Blacklight don't have 'em, I've tried. Nor do Tower, or Warehouse.

Might just give up on this one, I should have put a bid in on one of them, would have been handy :/

I can't remember who bought the big ones I did see them getting loaded in to a van, do finix have any that big?

I have the 1m Mirrorballs from the SKL auction. They are both available for hire immediately.

I appreciate that you probably didn't want to make your previous post seem like too blatant a plug, but alas it wasn't blatant enough to register with me. ;)

I'd have been tempted to bid on the mirrorballs but can't really afford the space to store them or transport them - I'm sure many people were the same. Plus one of them was dented - I've no idea how you repair them...

Is there much of a market for big mirrorballs in Scunthorpe?

Plus one of them was dented - I've no idea how you repair them...

Theyre not the easiest thing to repair, however, this one is currently undergoing a little cosmetic surgery. The dent was minor, only 20 - 30 mirrors were damaged, so it shouldnt take too long.

Is there much of a market for big mirrorballs in Scunthorpe?

We are based in Scunthorpe, however our hire department is well stocked and our services is Europe wide.

They look quite awesome hung through a 3mtr circle covered with LED battens and 6 Mac 600's and 6 Mac 500's pointing at them.

We are not in Scotland but do have a pair of 1m mirror balls and an account with a pallet carrier. Must say the a 1m mirrorball flight case fits pretty well on a 4ft pallet.

PM sent.

andrew

Archived