High spec DJ CD player needed

adamharman

A friend has asked me to provide sound and lighting for his son's wedding. Most of it is no problem, I've got plenty of lighting gear and a big enough PA. The band have their own mixer and will plug it into my PA for convenience but I don't have suitable DJ cd players. The DJ (friend of the son) has asked for a pair of Pioneer CDJ1000. He's happy with an equivalent, as long as it has pitch, scratch and loop facilities.

I've emailed the few places I can find down here from google, some haven't replied, the ones that have say there's no market for hiring something of that quality. DJs who use them either have their own or visit clubs that have them.

Anybody got any ideas? I think guests and family members will be travelling from all over the place so pick up from further away could be a possibility.

A friend has asked me to provide sound and lighting for his son's wedding. Most of it is no problem, I've got plenty of lighting gear and a big enough PA. The band have their own mixer and will plug it into my PA for convenience but I don't have suitable DJ cd players. The DJ (friend of the son) has asked for a pair of Pioneer CDJ1000. He's happy with an equivalent, as long as it has pitch, scratch and loop facilities.

I've emailed the few places I can find down here from google, some haven't replied, the ones that have say there's no market for hiring something of that quality. DJs who use them either have their own or visit clubs that have them.

Anybody got any ideas? I think guests and family members will be travelling from all over the place so pick up from further away could be a possibility.

You haven't said when this is for? I have a Dennon DN-2600F available for hire. This is a "high-spec" unit with pitch, scratch and loop facilities you require, although it is of the dual rackmount design, unlike the CDJ1000.

I am based just outside of Yeovil. PM me or drop me an e-mail if interested.

Dan

You haven't said when this is for? I have a Dennon DN-2600F available for hire. This is a "high-spec" unit with pitch, scratch and loop facilities you require, although it is of the dual rackmount design, unlike the CDJ1000.

I am based just outside of Yeovil. PM me or drop me an e-mail if interested.

Dan

Thanks Dan. I'll ask if anybody's coming from that way to be able to pick it up. Not until the first weekend of september so got a bit of time to organise it. I've had a message from somebody in bristol with one as well, so it'll come down to wherever is easiest to pick it up from. I'll get back to you as soon as I know.

Adam

Edit... If I seem a bit vague, it's because I'm mainly a lampy (actually I'm a builder with a lot of lampy gear). I do odd bits of noise but I know bugger all about disco stuff!

Archived