GLP Lighting

live

I'm in the process of looking for replacement scanners for my hire rig just as infill to complement my Varyscan's and I-spot's. Has any fellow Blue roomers had any experience (good or bad) with GLP fixtures as the Junior scan seem like they would fit the bill. Any first hand experiences regarding durability, optics, performance would be appreciated!

They are to replace MX-4's

Regards

g

GLP (German Light Products) seem to be just like any of the myriad of re-badged Chinese OEM producst out there at the moment...think Pearl River, Acme, Milanolite, Geni etc sold as Showtec, Soundlab, Stairville, EVL etc.

I have only dealt with GLP once, that was when I had a GLP Messenger 2 Lighting Console. Their customer services was extremely poor and the products rather difficult to use even with a manual!

Personally I haven't ever had or used the fixtures they sell. I just thought I should share my opinion on their customer services so you are aware. Although the specifications of specifically the Junior Scan 3 is very good for the money, but stuff that's of a good spec at a cheap price isn't often worthwhile.

Archived