eurovision song contest

herd

so I'm watching it and the lighting setup looks really neat. does anybody have any specifications on what they're using this year? they're using grandMA consoles (so I've heard), but what lights?

Last year, if I'm thinking of the same thing, they had a technical blog detailing their setup, but I can't find it around quickly this year... Not sure if you'll be able to find it with a bit of searching (if it exists. I might've been getting it confused with something entirely different.)

Michael

Look here for the Eurovision diary.

Hope this contains what you want to know.

EDIT: Have continued to look for something like the diary by Ola Melzig last year, but cannot find anything, and having had another read through the eurovision website, it doesn't contain much. Sorry,

This year eurovision song contest is done again by PROCON (like in Athens) which don't spend that much time in writing fancy online stuff. I know that there are 280sqm of LC-Panels driven by Hippotizers and at least according to their rental stock there'll be some MACs beside all the other fancy stuff.

Archived