Mini Lightpallette 90

richard

Would anyone happen to have a manual for a mini lightpallete 90? A friend as just bought one very cheap, but it is lacking the manual. I have worked out quite a bit of it already (such as how to configure the DMX outs - that's useful), but instructions are always useful..

Would anyone happen to have a manual for a mini lightpallete 90? A friend as just bought one very cheap, but it is lacking the manual. I have worked out quite a bit of it already (such as how to configure the DMX outs - that's useful), but instructions are always useful..

Is it anything specific that you need to know? I might be able to help.

I spent three years working in a venue which had a Mini LP90, and I got to know it inside out and grew to love it dearly - it was my baby, and I wouldn't hear a word said against it! Many people came in, saw it, and poo-poo'd it, but once they saw what it could do when operated by someone who knew all its little nuances they usually ended up eating their words! Obviously a 530i with the latest software would whup its ass these days, but 10 years ago an LP90 took some beating.

Anyway, feel free to throw any LP90 questions my way. I might be a bit rusty, not having used one in 6 years, but I'll do my best ...

Archived