Pink Handbag!!

Techno_Monkey

Hello all

We have a production of Peter Pan opening next week, and have just had a crazy idea for the crocodile. We are looking for a pink handbag with a clock built into the side of it. Our SM says he has seen one in a shop in London, but can't remember where.

If anyone knows of any such product, it would be most appreciated.

Many Thanks

Guest lightnix
Given the time you have to come up with it, you might be best off trying to fashion one yourselves. Otherwise, this is about the only thing I could find in five minutes on Google. Not a bad price, although you may have to pay just as much, if not more in shipping from the States :o

Guest lightnix
you might be best off trying to fashion one yourselves

Yeah you're right, it may have to resort to that...

It will certainly be a lot quicker. You can probably find a handbag and old alarm clock for a couple of quid down at the local charity shops and a tin of pink spray paint for little more in a car accessories / DIY centre.

Don't forget: theatre is all about the creation of Suspended Disbelief and the more realistic a prop is, the less believeable it will often be on stage, as a part of the fantasy you are creating (especially with something like Peter Pan).

Good Luck.

My apologies if this reaches you too late but there is a chain of shops called OCTOPUSS which stock "funky" handbags. They have a branch in Covent Garden and may help.

Hi there, I think that might have been the one our SM was on about.

In the end we hav made our own and it looks pretty funky, anyway we open tomorrow night :D ;) :(

Thanks all for the help!

Archived