Wireless audio signal tx/rx

norty303

What I'm doing is consolidating their loose amp and desk into a rack, and adding LMS, AVC2, compressors, antitamper panels, etc and making up clearly labelled patch panels for all the connections so its a bit more idiot proof, protected, and the venue have some control over the max level of the DJ. Power cable out the back to a 13amp socket and they're away. It was never intended to be an install job, and I made it clear that I'm not an installer, and we're doing this on some budget. There may be some custom speakers and sub to come in the future, and the rack etc is being built to cope with the expansion, hence the LMS now.

So we were looking at some alternatives to having to run the cable over an awkward run in what is a quite nicely decorated place. However, its clear that these units are not suitable for the job in hand, so we'll re-evaluate what they want and how it might be best achieved. This is a secondary requiement anyway, so not essential to have running right from the off.

Thanks for your responses.

Archived