Lee Evans 08 UK Tour

http://www.offthekerb.co.uk/

There is under 'Corporate events' the following info:

For all your corporate entertainment needs for first-class hosting and stand-up entertainment at your awards ceremony, office Christmas party, management dinner, quiz night or conference, contact Fay Clayton at Off The Kerb Productions on 020 7437 0607 or email your event information to fay@offthekerb.co.uk

That lady may not be the person you need to contact, but she can probably give you the correct number, or you could always try an info@offthekurb.co.uk email.

• 4 weeks later...
An excellent Tour Manager called Grazio takes Lee out. He's on his own at the smaller gigs (like the ones Lee is doing at the moment) and only has extra crew for the bigger, arena, shows. As Grazio (and indeed Lee) has been around for some time, I'd be very surprised if he didn't already know a host of people who'll fit the bill, without having to take someone he doesn't know.

The same goes for most big-name comics I've worked with, it's very much the norm. And in terms of similar events...I think you'd be hard pressed to find many comedy tours at the same scale as Lee Evans. The majority of acts on agency dockets are playing far, far, far smaller venues, often relying either on venue techs.

Archived