Punisher x250 with a fatfrog desk?

Noise Boy Sam

Hi Sam

The Punisher fixture profile is included in our latest fixture library (Release 19) so all you need do is download this to a floppy disk and patch it like any other fixture. As far as setting the address on the fixture itself, the User manual talks about DIP switch settings although doesn't seem to give any specifics. I'd try setting it to address 1 (switch 1 on?) and see what happens, then work from there. Someone with experience of these units might be able to give more specific advice.

Hope this helps,

HobitLight, you don't need to make a CFT file in order to use the fixture library on the desk - when assigning fixtures, simply select <Select Fixture from Floppy Disk> and you can browse the library stored on the floppy disk and patch directly from it. Hope this helps :)

I'd try setting it to address 1 (switch 1 on?) and see what happens, then work from there. Someone with experience of these units might be able to give more specific advice.

You need to set DIP switch 10 ON as well, to receive DMX.

(It's covered in the manual)

HTH

Andy

HobitLight, you don't need to make a CFT file in order to use the fixture library on the desk - when assigning fixtures, simply select <Select Fixture from Floppy Disk> and you can browse the library stored on the floppy disk and patch directly from it. Hope this helps :)

But if you lose your Floppy Disk you're stuck! :stagecrew:

So I think that it's best to load them directly onto the console.

Archived