Strand 520i Riggers Remote

KeithGinty

Hello

The theater I am currently working for as closed down and we are putting on a production in another building.

The problem I have is the desk is a good way away from the stage and I have alot of specials to focus everyday.

I would like to use the wireless riggers to call up specials.

The overall question is does anybody know what voltage and polarity the riggers remote works on as the changer has been lost in the move and need to buy a new one.

Hello

The theater I am currently working for as closed down and we are putting on a production in another building.

The problem I have is the desk is a good way away from the stage and I have alot of specials to focus everyday.

The overall question is does anybody know what voltage and polarity the riggers remote works on as the changer has been lost in the move and need to buy a new one.

Incase you don't get any replies on here soon, IIRC the Buxton Opera House have a wireless strand remote, maybe give them a call?

Hello

Incase you don't get any replies on here soon, IIRC the Buxton Opera House have a wireless strand remote, maybe give them a call?

Hi fella, the R120 radio remote is 12v +ve polarity, minimum 500mA. (Had to get several myself)

Hope that helps, Liam.

Archived