More Martin Magnum 2000 Problems

Hunter2003k

I have a magnum 2000 out on a job at the moment that will run flawlessly for a few days and then suddenly it will develop a fault.

the fault is that it will pump out at full power regardless what setting the remote is at. This is not a faulty remote as it will do the same thing whenn running a timer program.

if running a timer program of say 1 sec bursts low output every 20 seconds it will output full power 1 day out of 3 when first powered up, after leaving off for an hour or so it will return to the timer program of low output .

both of my machines have shown the exact same fault. the only thing different I notice when it is outputting wrons it when first switched on the power light flashes for a few seconds before coming on steady and heating up.

I hope this makes sense.

Cheers Dougie.

Have you tried clearing the timer?

its not a timer problem afaik, both my machines did exactly the same thing.

with the timer programmed it would run the program at full power and if I unplugged it and left it a while and plugged it back in it would run the timer normally, without changing or reprogramming the timer

Archived