Venue Websites

Hi all,

Maybe someone here can help. I'm having to rig a system in the Manchester Opera House next week and I need to get some technical details on the building. I've phoned the venue but there is no one in until later so I decided to go on a web mission (because I'm impatient).

I seem to remember seeing a website a while ago that had lots of venues details on there. Does anyone know of the website? I know that when someone mentions the name of it I will kick myself because I think it was something simple.

Anyway, any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

Hi

I have already been to the venue website and had a look around but you need to have login details if you wish to access the technical details.

This section can be found in the Who's who section then link to the live nation site but like I said you need login details.

A concurrent post has been automatically merged from this point on.

Is there anyone on here who works or has worked there at all?

This would be a good thing to put as a sticky in these forums wouldnt it? A listing to downloadable plans for theatres and event venues around the country?

Much like the manual listing issue that came up about a month ago.

Our partner site, Stagelink (linked from the top of every page) has a list of lots of venues here which gives website addresses plus, in some cases, more information. Unfortunately in this case there's only the web address which you already have, but others searching for info and finding this link may be more lucky.

If anyone would like to discuss their own venue in our Wiki, the page already exisits. Just go here and add yourself in.

Archived