FAT FROG pearl river 300 profile

Djbarryblue

Hi any one got the profile for the pearl river pilot 300. Down loaded it from the zero 88 site but it aint got prism function or focus function ?

Oh and yes I have bought a fat frog me being the one who complains about some of the fetures with it I know I know. But im still a etc man but the frog is growing on me for the corrperate bits in pieces we do.

Cheers

Barry

Hi any one got the profile for the pearl river pilot 300. Down loaded it from the zero 88 site but it aint got prism function or focus function ?

Oh and yes I have bought a fat frog me being the one who complains about some of the fetures with it I know I know. But im still a etc man but the frog is growing on me for the corrperate bits in pieces we do.

Cheers

Barry

I have just checked our fixture library and the Pearl River Pilot 300 fixture data (8 bit and 16 bit versions) both have focus and prism functions B-)

For the latest fixture library CLICK HERE

Did you download the version from the Fixture File Exchange rather than the official Zero 88 Fixture Library perhaps ?

I have just downloaded the Pilot 300 file from the Fixture File Exchange and that also appears to have both focus and prism parameters defined :)

Cheers

Barry

I have just checked our fixture library and the Pearl River Pilot 300 fixture data (8 bit and 16 bit versions) both have focus and prism functions B-)

Did you download the version from the Fixture File Exchange rather than the official Zero 88 Fixture Library perhaps ?

I have just downloaded the Pilot 300 file from the Fixture File Exchange and that also appears to have both focus and prism parameters defined :)

mmm did you read the message from krogers he works at zerro 88 and mabey fixed it by the time you had read it. Any thanks to all and to krogers for e-mailing the profile dirrect to me

thanks

Barry

I have just checked our fixture library and the Pearl River Pilot 300 fixture data (8 bit and 16 bit versions) both have focus and prism functions  B-)

I have just downloaded the Pilot 300 file from the Fixture File Exchange and that also appears to have both focus and prism parameters defined  :)

mmm did you read the message from krogers he works at zerro 88 and mabey fixed it by the time you had read it.

Errr.. have you checked Potassium Neuf's user profile? ;)

Archived