Coef Spares

avdavesound

Hi, Anybody know of a uk distributor for coef spare parts? (250dvp and 1200dvp scans). I tried the email address on ther website but no answer .According to there website they have moved everything to china. Is that Correct?

The original importer was Coe-Tech, who were taken over I believe by Robe to become Robe UK.

I believe the brand is now dealt with by IAG (Wharfedale Professional Products).

IAG UK

IAG House, Sovereign Court

Ermine Business Park,

Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire,

PE29 6XU, ENGLAND

IAG Ltd

The original importer was Coe-Tech, who were taken over I believe by Robe to become Robe UK.

I believe the brand is now dealt with by IAG (Wharfedale Professional Products).

IAG UK

IAG House, Sovereign Court

Ermine Business Park,

Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire,

PE29 6XU, ENGLAND

IAG Ltd

thanks kevin, don't need any parts now but I will eventually, I taught there was a couple of tilt motors gone but on close inspection the wires where cut by getting caught on the motors. looks like a design fault. the gauge of wire was 2 thin and 2 long and it gets itself wrapped up. there a good light apart from that problem. very easy to service

Archived