Nemesis FBS 1000 Foldback System

beatfunky

Hi, I've owned a Nemesis FBS 1000 Foldback System with 3 stations. I am trying to get rid of it. Does anyone know how much this system worth in the second hand market now?

Moderation: Please do not use large font sizes in the hope that it will encourage more people to help you. It won't.

Hi Beatfunky,

Just thought that you may be interested that I was the technical designer behind the FBS 1000 - both the original made by Nemesis Electronics Ltd, and the versions made by Shep Associates. Sorry I can't really help with a costing assessment, but £1500 sounds fair.

As Shep is no longer active, I can certainly help with any tech aspects required to keep the kit running.

Best regards,

Gareth Connor,

GJC Designs.

Hi Mr. Gareth Connor,

Do you know if there is anyone who will be interested on the FBS1000 foldback system, I want to sell them because my studio has close down recently.

Regards,

Steve

Hi Beatfunky,

Just thought that you may be interested that I was the technical designer behind the FBS 1000 - both the original made by Nemesis Electronics Ltd, and the versions made by Shep Associates. Sorry I can't really help with a costing assessment, but £1500 sounds fair.

As Shep is no longer active, I can certainly help with any tech aspects required to keep the kit running.

Best regards,

Gareth Connor,

GJC Designs.

Hi Steve,

Sorry to hear about the recent closure of your studio.

Much to my frustration Shep did not pass on their Nemesis client list when they closed (in spite of it being promised to me), so I do not know of the current other users of the FBS1000.

I guess that the "usual suspects" in the second-hand equipment market would be one route to take - TL Commerce, Funky Junk / Pro-Audio Europe as a pair of starters. There is also good old e-bay. Some of the console/audio forums have equipment for sale pages.

I'll carry on thinking and if I come up with any other ideas I'll post them here.

Best regards,

Gareth.

Archived