Summer Season

Stu

Yup, I know it's only March (just), but having found out at the weekend that there isn't going to be much of a vibrate summer season this year down in sunny old Bournemouth, I'm trawling through sites for work etc.

I've come across most of the Holiday Camps, in this case, British Holidays, a part of the Haven Group as far as I can see. I'm going to see if they've got any work, but what I'm wondering is, do they run the same shows for the entire season, or does it gets mixed about a bit?

I hate doing panto for 4 weeks, so I don't want to listen to some tribute band banging on for 2 or 3 months if I can help it!

Ta in advance for any helpful insight into the world of Holiday Villages!

Stu

Unsure about the UK market, but with Thomsons abroad, there is a two week rota of shows. Although content of the rep shows was rather fluid and changed. The acts that came in had on the whole the same shows, the comedian had two different shows, but with themes that changed to reflect news etc.

Hope this helps,

Rob.

Oh, of course your in the sun and as you work at night, you get qute a bit of free time during the day! Might just change your view!

Archived