Sennheiser asp2 Power Problems

Andy_G

Hey guys and girls, This is my first post though I have been a lurker for quite a while. Pleased to be part of the blue room and hoping you can help me!!

I have just bought three asp2 antennae splitters to go with a rack of 12 G2 300 receivers.

I installed them in the rack case, connected the RF and power leads up and all was good until I turned it on. The receivers all come on but some of them flash on and off repeatedly as if there was a fault with the power supply. I simply turned it off and checked all the power cables from the asp2 to the receivers as they are a bit stiff. Turned it back on and they are still flashing but its different ones at different times. The three asp2 splitters are running off one four way which they should easily. anyone got any ideas as to why they should be loosing power? could it be dodgy splitters?

Any help would be greatly received.

Andy

Are you using the NT1 power supply? The NT2 that comes with the radio mic kits will not supply enough power for to run 4 kits and the ASP2.

Ahh I thought it was the NT1s that came with them. I did think about that. Amateur mistake to make!!

Thanks For the quick response!!

Andy

Archived