Clay PAky Stage Light 300

simduv

Hi guys,

couple of quick questions, I have a couple of Clay Paky Stage Light 300's to repair, and both need new looms, for which I need to remove the head from the base, having had a quick look today, it looks to me that you have to undo a retaining nut from inside the base unit, requiring the removal of the control board. Can anyone let me know if I'm on the right tracks!!

Secondly does anyone know where I can get some used or new wiring looms for these heads...I appreciate they are very old units, and personally I dont think, with the condition they are in, that they are worth repairing, but hey the customer is always right...so they say.

Thanks in advance.

Simon.

Secondly does anyone know where I can get some used or new wiring looms for these heads...

Your first port of call should probably be Pulsar. They collaborate with Clay Paky on the electronics side of the fixtures, and I've used them to get spare parts for our collection of MiniScan HPEs - never had any problems with availability or service.

Archived