VL series 200 lamp head cable

southham

After a bit of help. Does anyone know where to get hold of the VL series 200 lamp head cable connectors or indeed if you can buy them off the shelf. I have looked through the usual places for the 9-hole/ 8-pin connectors but can't seem to find anything to match. If there is anyone out there that can point me in the right direction that would be great (or tell me for sure that they were a VL specific connector and you can't get hold of them!!)

Cheers

If you haven't already, I'd ask Steve Eastham at PRG Greenford - 020 8575 6666

They would have been a connector that could be sourced in the USA, I too would talk to Steve. I would have thought he should be able to get new ones however the spares may take some time to get hold of as series 200 is not official rental stock any more while PRG support shows which have series 200 kit on I think they just send out replacement lights instead of spares.

Glad to here someone is still using series 200 I love it you cant beat a VL2C!!!!

Thanks for that. I will give Steve a phone and see if he can help.

Have wanted some VL2c's for years and now that I have got my hands on some I just need to try and source/ make some longer lamp head cables.

Archived