Repair a haze machine?

csalter456

Hi I have a sound lab 700 watt hazer blue one, the liquid was just firing straight though the heater nossel on the end before heating, I replaced the heater today and the liquid is still just squirting through nozel all the time, Please as anyone any ideas of the fault it seems like pump is on all the time. If it is the pump can someone please advise me where to buy and cost many thanks craig

it seems like pump is on all the time

Then the pump is working fine

If the pump is on all the time then it could be a fault on the main pcb, or the button is stuck on the remote. :o

However... you haven't mentioned if the heater is heating.

If it is, and the thermal cutout is switching ok ( mains neon will test this) then I would recon the problem is on the pcb.

check the thermostat and thermal fuse, if the fuse has gone, it is likly the thermostat will have stuck on., the open circuit then fools the rest of the machine in thinking its up to temp, hence the pump running.

is it glass fuse? where would I find the thermostat thanks for advice guys anyway

where would I find the thermostat

Its more of a thermal switch.

Mounted on the heater ?

When the stat is (cold 'ish) closed, power will be on both terminals .. when (hot) open, power will only be on one terminal.

My sound lab hazer dosn't seem to have a visible 'thermal fuse' so unless its within the heater...

Archived