Gas Flambeaux

DjSwirl

As far as I Know there are no uk manufactures or stockists in the uk.

If the reason you are looking for a uk manufacture is to buy one then Im afraid not possible, will have to be the good old U S of A.

the only other thing I can suggest is make them ( if you know a gas fitter) all the parts are available in this country OR which is a long shot phone around the hire companies and ask if they have any stock to sell or who their supplier is.

Just out of curiosity I did a google for 'Gas Flambeaux' and the second result was for Sugg lighting, a company here in the UK who make gas flambeaux. There's a lesson in there somewhere! B-)

How very strange ..... I also did a google search and that never showed on mine!

even after 9 pages and also uk only search... may be a new web page then.....!

well done

Thanks for the advice guys, I have to agree it’s very odd that Sugg Lighting hadn't come up for me, that’s the trouble with Google results can change depending on the time of day.

I will be contacting them over the next few days and see what they can do for me

Brian

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just out of interest, is there an existing system whereby flambeaux could have their flame height adjusted using DMX. In the application I'm thinking of there is no hazard associated with rogue DMX since the existing gas burners are out of reach and have their own crew with the ability to kill the gas if required. I'm thinking along the lines of an independent electrically monitored pilot and then a variable valve between off and full.

• 3 weeks later...

Just out of interest, is there an existing system whereby flambeaux could have their flame height adjusted using DMX. In the application I'm thinking of there is no hazard associated with rogue DMX since the existing gas burners are out of reach and have their own crew with the ability to kill the gas if required. I'm thinking along the lines of an independent electrically monitored pilot and then a variable valve between off and full.

Arcadia have a load of DMX-controlled flambeaux (I know the blacksmith who built them). Maybe get in touch with them?

Archived