Lamps for Leko 360q

dimwatt

I recently acquired a few old 360Q Lekos and would like some advice as to what lamp I could use in them.

Some were fitted with 650W FKR lamps - which are fine, but rather expensive (£21.53 + VAT at Stage Electrics) and others have 1000W CP77 / FEP lamps. As far as I am aware the 360Q was only rated up to 750W and the CP77 lamps are likely to make things a bit too hot inside the reflector.

Most of my fixtures are 500W and ideally I'd like to use something nearer this wattage in the Lekos. In the States I'd be looking for a 575W 115V HPR, GLC or GLA lamp - is there 230/240V equivalent that is available in the UK? So far I've failed to find anything suitable.

Ok, so I know the best thing to do would probably be to ditch the Lekos and buy some S4s from usedlighting.co.uk but my budget just won't go that far today. Any advice gratefully received.

I recently acquired a few old 360Q Lekos and would like some advice as to what lamp I could use in them.

Some were fitted with 650W FKR lamps - which are fine, but rather expensive (£21.53 + VAT at Stage Electrics) and others have 1000W CP77 / FEP lamps. As far as I am aware the 360Q was only rated up to 750W and the CP77 lamps are likely to make things a bit too hot inside the reflector.

Most of my fixtures are 500W and ideally I'd like to use something nearer this wattage in the Lekos. In the States I'd be looking for a 575W 115V HPR, GLC or GLA lamp - is there 230/240V equivalent that is available in the UK? So far I've failed to find anything suitable.

Ok, so I know the best thing to do would probably be to ditch the Lekos and buy some S4s from usedlighting.co.uk but my budget just won't go that far today. Any advice gratefully received.

Hey.

I found a lamp that might help you out. Its the General Electric GKV-Q575T6/4CL 600 watt/230volt lamp. The HPL won't fit in the socket cap of the Altman 360Q due to the immense heat sink. The GLC lamp puts out some where around 15,500 lumens.

I hope that this will help

Tiger Wikholm

Archived