Wireless inear headband headphones!

Sirch Sound

Hi guys. Well I was at the climbing wall the other day and saw a guy with these inear headphones with the neckband type thing on them,so they dont fall out, like these babys from sennheiser.

http://www.dvhardware.net/news/sennheiser_pmx70_sport.jpg

However his were wireless. I know of a few different wireless headphones now but I havent seen any of this style before. I was just wondering if any of you knew a pair of this style that are wireless? I find them really handy because no matter now hard you try you carnt make them fall out! However as with all headphones when doing more energetic sports the wire can always get caught and pull them strait off you head, so this would appear to be the perfect sports headphone!

Cheers

Rich

EDIT: What about converting them to wireless using some sort of kit? Anyone herd of such an animal or how to go about making one?

what are they going to be used for?

if your talking monitor systems then just plug them into the wireless receiver B-)

if your talking blue tooth, converting would make the headphones heaver and therefore less comfortable.

hmm... I'm interested,

I shall keep scouting the net. I'll shout if I see anything

And then you need one of these to plug your ipod in and your sorted. Total cost with the motorola headphones and dongle of around £65 which I think it pretty awesom. I would like to see just how well those headphones stay in place mind, they look quite heavy on the back. I shal do some scouting to see if I can find a local shop where I can try them out. I shal report back if I find anything!

Rich

EDIT: Reading the reviews of the motorola headphones, someone mentions that the baterry compartment is not sweat proof, so some sort of bodge may be needed there! Carrybag and duct tape!!??

Archived