Staircase unit to trade

Rob

The Tower Theatre in Islington is being made temporarily homeless. We're getting rid of stuff we can't store. We have a wheeled staircase which is currently in use on stage for our final show. We need to dispose of it after Saturday night.

I've dont have the dimensions immediately to hand, I will have them tomorrow evening. Roughly:

Two sections, with a total height of 7' 4" . Base size 3' by 7'

The lower section is on castors. The higher section was on castors which we had to cut off for its final use (It now needs packing up by 2 inches!). The two sections bolt together. The structure is mainly 25mm Steel box section with MDF treads. I might be persuaded to rescue the castors we had to remove from the higher section.

I've done a (very) rough BMP image which I can sent by e-mail if anyone wants it. I did try photographing it but I cant get the camera to talk to my PC anymore! I was wondering if anyone might be interested in swapping it for something that might be useful to us - perhaps an odd bit of Steeldeck or lighting kit etc. They will be available for collection from Sunday. We will need to move them by next Friday (7th March)

Archived