Updating Congo from existing show

AndrewGrant

Hi,

I'm using a Congo in Kuwait at the moment using a previous show file. What I would like to do is modify the existing show file on a mass scale. Is there an easy was of removing all cue data for a channel and replacing it, similar to the update cue 1 thru 100 function on a Strand?

Also, how do I scroll up and down on the channel page? There is a yellow arrow bottom right but clicking on it doesn't seem to do anything.

Thanks!

Andrew

Is there an easy was of removing all cue data for a channel and replacing it, similar to the update cue 1 thru 100 function on a Strand?.

say channel 1 is at various levels during the existing show and you want to change it to 32 for all presets : select channel 1 = [1][CH] then hit [TRACK] which opens the track sheet. If you want to select the whole show for channel 1, use the arrow keys to select "1" on the top row then hit the column button : [32] [MODIFY] will then set a level of 32 to all presets. navigating to a particular preset then using select (press and hold) and arrow up/down works like shift+in windows

Also, how do I scroll up and down on the channel page? There is a yellow arrow bottom right but clicking on it doesn't seem to do anything

press and hold [CH] then use arrow up/down to page up / page down.

At any point you can get help for any key by pressing and holding [?] and then the key for which you need more information

Archived