elipse zero88

bmassey

I have checked our stock levels and believe it or not we do have some of thses cartridges available!

Email me directly and we will see if we can help ;)

Cheers - Lorna

• 4 weeks later...

I have a soft spot for the Eclipse, it reminded me of a souped up version of the original Electrosonic rock Board, although Pin patch and cigar lighter had been retired.

Are there many still around? I'd rather have a ThreeSet though, or even an SP or LP. <_<

we've got an eclipse sat in a store room where it has been sat since being replaced in 1996 with a strand 430. don't know why we keep it tho, maybe it's sentimental reasons. (or maybe mental reasons <_< )

A school I do some work at still use an eclipse as well and it's going strong even with the untrained staff of the school trying to destroy it.

Long live the Eclipse B)

Guest lightnix
...it reminded me of a souped up version of the original Electrosonic rock Board...

which it was designed to compete against. I never got to use a Rock Board, although I did do a couple of gigs on an Alderham Show Desk.

I'd rather have a ThreeSet though, or even an SP or LP...

or maybe a Lightset ??? I used the old ones at the Royal Northern College of Music and the Wythenshawe Forum a couple of times in the early 80s.

And yes, I used an Eclipse too. It was OK, but nothing special and somewhat too large IMHO. I was hooked on Celco by then anyway...

Ahhh memories... <_<

Archived