SHOWCAD DMX INTERFACE

djsteviec

Does anyone know where I can get a DMX interface from? and roughly how much they are? I have got a copy of showcad from work and I want to learn how to use it at home on some lights that I have.

I know nothing so will teach myself from scratch, but need a DMX interface to link to my computer.

Suggestions???

Steve

• 9 months later...
Does anyone know where I can get a DMX interface from? and roughly how much they are? I have got a copy of showcad from work and I want to learn how to use it at home on some lights that I have.

I know nothing so will teach myself from scratch, but need a DMX interface to link to my computer.

Suggestions???

Steve

We don't recommend buying 3rd party interfaces. We can't support them and we don't supply our software for free - it's how we make our living. Please call me if you want to discuss. Rowland (ShowCAD) 01929432222

A concurrent post has been automatically merged from this point on.

you can log on http://www.dmxsoft.com ,you will find what you want for sure.

We don't recommend buying 3rd party interfaces. We can't support them and we don't supply our software for free - it's how we make our living. Please call me if you want to discuss. Rowland (ShowCAD) 01929432222

A concurrent post has been automatically merged from this point on.

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.blue-room.org.uk/wiki/Lighting_FAQ#What_software_can_I_run_a_show_from_and_what_about_USB-DMX_Dongles.3F" title="Lighting_FAQ#What_software_can_I_run_a_show_from_and_what_about_USB-DMX_Dongles.3F">Lighting FAQ</a> from our very own Wiki. That will have all the info you want.

• 1 year later...

Archived