how do you program a digi master dm4

texter

well. my google search suggests that many people are having the same problem due to a dodgy translation of the manual - it seems to be popular in nz - is that where you are? Your profiles a bit thin on useful info.

this url seems to have the most info here.

It looks a bit like a toy? So - usual Blue Room rules apply - more details please.

Guest joewhite903
Those controllers are extremly easy to program, I used to have one until I bought my scanmaster 2010. If you read the manual over and over for about a week you reallise how easy it is to program. it just looks complicaded because each button has more than one use, once u read the manual you will realise that it isnt poorly translated. Joe

I puchased it from Maplins to use with my DMX moving mirror inteligient SSC 2 . Geni Electronics make it but the manual is hard to understand and there is no tel or web details in it for the company to ask Q's of. I tried to find them in a google search but have failed.

well. my google search suggests that many people are having the same problem due to a dodgy translation of the manual - it seems to be popular in nz - is that where you are? Your profiles a bit thin on useful info.

this url seems to have the most info here.It looks a bit like a toy? So - usual Blue Room rules apply - more details please.

It does look like a toy bit but it apparently is very nifty once you get the hang of it. I am trying to use it with my SSc-2 inteligient moving Mirrior light, found both in maplins.

Those controllers are extremly easy to program, I used to have one until I bought my scanmaster 2010. If you read the manual over and over for about a week you reallise how easy it is to program. it just looks complicaded because each button has more than one use, once u read the manual you will realise that it isnt poorly translated. Joe
At the moment I can get the controller to change the colour and gobos of ssc2 inteligent light,and to flash and move the mirror . I would like it if you could talk me thrugh how to program scenes,bands and chase as you had one once please.

Any help much appreciated

Texter

• 5 weeks later...

Archived