Mid size Rig

Sirch Sound

Hi again, Im looking at another system that I want to put together. Im looking at a mid quality, 6 cab system. I am looking at the Hk Actor and the RCF 4-pro 7001 system, all second hand as I only have a budget of around £1.5k. Do you know of any other systems I should be looking at, im not too fussed about active or passive, and around a medium Throw.

Cheers

Rich

Thanks for the replys so far, well I orgionaly had my heart set on an Hk rig, Until we got a couple of the RCF TT stacks in the hire stock at work and I was blown away, infact we all were, one of the most impressive systems that I have herd for a while, especialy for its size. But anyway obviously the prices is miles out of my league so I had a look through there catalogue and spotted the 4pro 7001 system, which we once had in for a demo. Low and behold a few weeks later we got another stack in for a showroom demo and I had a listen to that and once again was very impressed, even though its only a 4 cab system it was very similar in quality and volume to the actor. But I just havent seen any come up second hand yet, so im on the lookout. And as for the powerd or passive, im not that fussed, powerd would probably be better, but im not that boutherd either way.

Cheers

Rich

Archived