mackie Quad EQ

mervaka

sorry to dig this old thread up again, but can I revisit the mackie quad EQ here? I'm interested in reducing my graphic EQ rack space, but I dont know what others are out there.. the mackie quad looks to be the only layered EQ out there, but I'm sceptical of the "frequency select" buttons. ideally I'd have 31 50mm motorised faders and the ability to select between 8 or so layers, but noone's had the brain power to design that yet!

Moderation: I have split this topic off mainly because the original poster in the "what eq shall I buy" topic never eveb came back for an answer - so probably best this one runs under it's own steam.

realistically, probably around the same price range of the mackie, but by all means show me what's out there!

EDIT: that said, if I were to buy three DBX units, that would be about £1200 odd, so lets cap the realistic figures at around £1500, assuming it can handle at least 6 channels?

Archived