Budget par 64s

drjimuk

I just bought some Par 64s from AC (well I say I did, strictly speaking I did, but they are not for me) for £20, with the lamps being another £20 or so. Colour frame came included, as with Parsafes, so all you need to get is a 15A plug, safety and hookclamp. I think it was about £50 or so a can.

Or you could look on Ebay, you might be able to get a 2nd hand one with lamp for £30-£35

HTH

Stu

CPC are ok.

They have many different sorts of Pars (Long/Short Eco/Pro Black/Allu) so you can take your pick! Follow this link to go directly to the Par section.

They also supply lamps for the Pars.

Here is the spec

20/10 turned aluminium

Integral GEL frame holders

Aluminium gel frames

Integral yoke with thumb wheels

PRO lanterns include PARSAFE lamp base

ECO lanterns include ceramic lamp base

I have never bought from them so don't know what service is like but these seem to be fairly competitive prices

Good Luck,

Sam

I just bought some Par 64s from AC (well I say I did, strictly speaking I did, but they are not for me) for £20, with the lamps being another £20 or so. Colour frame came included, as with Parsafes, so all you need to get is a 15A plug, safety and hookclamp. I think it was about £50 or so a can.

Or you could look on Ebay, you might be able to get a 2nd hand one with lamp for £30-£35

HTH

Stu

And very nice ones they are too.

Having made a closer expection today, the Vision Par 64s from AC come with the lovely Phat DTS Pro Parsafe I bang on about so much on here, so for £20 I do recommend highly.

Stu

Archived