Zero88 Betapack2 & LSC Maxim

Who me?

Hi

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a couple of cheap Zero88 Betapack2s with 15A outlets? Second hand ones would be fine.

Also Ive been looking at buying a LSC Midas desk - does anyone have any experience of these? Would I be better off with someting from Zero88?

:D

Mike

Also Ive been looking at buying a LSC Midas desk - does anyone have any experience of these?  Would I be better off with someting from Zero88?

Mikee, What features are you looking for in a Lighting Desk?

If you posted what sort of thing you want (i.e. Maemory Playback, Lots of Subs etc.) we may beable to help and recomend a good lighting desk for you.

Sam

I'm looking for a good quality 24/48 channel desk with at least 256 memories, control of around 12 moving lights, programmable scene names and preferably vga monitor output and disk backup.

Checked out the classifieds but no DMX Betapacks. Any ideas?

AC Lighting have an ex-hire / ex-demo sales list, which has two DMX BetaPacks at £335 each.

As for the control desk, once again I'd recommend a Fat Frog. 12 moving lights, 48 generic channels, 400+ memories, 20 pages of 12 submasters, VGA Output, Backup onto 3.5" floppy. Naming of scenes from external keyboard. AC have one at £1267 ex-demo, with a flightcase for £210. Hope this helps.

There is one on EBay at the mo for £800 (+vat) which seems to have attracted no bidding - might be worth a lurk til the last 10mins or something?

Stu

As for the control desk, once again I'd recommend a Fat Frog.  12 moving lights, 48 generic channels, 400+ memories, 20 pages of 12 submasters, VGA Output, Backup onto 3.5" floppy.  Naming of scenes from external keyboard.  AC have one at £1267 ex-demo, with a flightcase for £210.  Hope this helps.

I was about to suggest the Fat Frog myself (quelle surprise), but Peter got in there before me :blink:

Archived