Essential Lighting Console Evaluation Days

We are holding a series of in-depth lighting console demonstrations at Essential Lighting in East Molesey, during the daytime, over the next three weeks, in order to get some feedback from LDs and board operators as to which of the following they would like to see in our rental stock

The Martin Maxxyz and Show Designer- 1st to 4th March

The GrandMA and The Jands Vista - 8th to 11th March

The Avolites Diamond 4 - 15th to 17th March

These will be comprehensive hands-on demos for individuals and small groups and will take place in our newly refurbished WYSIWYG / demo suite.

We will also be demonstrating a number of other products such as The Mac 550, Radio DMX and some LED products to name a few.

These sessions are aimed at professional users but we can accommodate small groups of lighting design students (maximum five people per session).

We envisage each demo session being hands on with questions and answers and lasting for 1-2 hours.

If you would like an invitation to one of these events, please email me at jlethbridge@elguk.com. Attendence is strictly by invitation only.

Sorry to be fussy John, but this list seems incomplete without the HOG III - Probably the most mature amoung these new desks? Shame, I'm busy - I hope it proves popular, so many hire companies simply add the most popular to stock.

Matt

Matt,

I appreciate your comment but Essential already have several Hog 2s in rental and although we know there is a demand for the Hog 3, a lot of potential users are wondering how soon the software will be finished, now most of the original software team have walked out from High End.

High End have been quick to reassure the industry that development is still on track, but who knows.

Consequently, Essential Lighting are taking a 'wait and see' approach to the Hog 3.

Archived