eurolite NB-40

timtheenchanteruk

Hi, I have a eurolite NB-40 ice (low fogger) and its stopped working, after a bit of fiddling I have found the problem to be the thermal fuse hidden on the bottom of the block.is this supposed to be self re-setting, or is it duff? if so, where can I get a replacement? the eurolite website doent seem to be very helpful. the machine has only been used 5 or 6 times, other thing is I cant find out if the thermostat is dodgy unless it heats up!Help!

OK, managed to discover non working thermostat, and gutted an elcheepo machine with a blocked block for parts (just happen to be the same spec, lucky!)so, should these bits go, without warning so quickly, or is eurolite just rubbish at making these things considering I sent one back with a dead pump after one use. and where can I get thermostats and thermal fuses?

Guest joewhite903
Maplin electronics do the thermal fuses they are non resetible as for the thermostat cpc, the thermal fuse should only blow if the thermostat isint switching off the heater at the right temp

Archived