Qlab equivalent for XP

CARWYN

I can't help chuckling, as the reason QLab came up at all was as a MacOS equivalent to Stage Research's SFX. There has been plenty of discussion here about SFX in the past. As a Mac user I go with QLab, but I have used SFX. SFX will not handle video playback, which QLab will, but that can probably be accomplished by control of a video player.

Mac

hi

Does anyone know of software for windows xp that does the same job as Qlab on Apple mac computers :)

Check out our SoundMan-Designer program: http://www.richmondsounddesign.com/sm-dref.html

There is a free version of it and we are adding more features to it all the time. You may also find it of interest that QLab should soon have the ability to control and run SoundMan-Server as a very powerful, centrally located Virtual Sound System (VSS) over a network, including wireless....

Charlie

I've been looking for the exact same! qlab on xp. sfx is ok but as said no video playback which I'm looking for

it's like searching for the holy grail on xp sfx type program with full screen video playback (easy way)

you could try and emulate the mac osx on xp to run qlab

I've been looking for the exact same! qlab on xp. sfx is ok but as said no video playback which I'm looking forit's like searching for the holy grail on xp sfx type program with full screen video playback (easy way)

Yawn. PCStage.

Archived