Prolineaudio

mrg198

I'm trying to get a piece of behringer kit repaired. The behringer website says that their GB repair site is prolineaudio but their phone number give an answerphone every time I ring saying they are not there and no response from email or leaving voicemail messages.

Anyone used them before?

Hello,

Is it not under warranty then?

I haven't used them before but it might be worth ringing Behringer themselves and finding out.

This may help.

Or emailing them here

If not go back to where you bought the product from and see if they can help

What is the product by the way

HTH

James

Hello,

I don't think so. We've had the unit about 2/3 years.

I haven't used them before but it might be worth ringing Behringer themselves and finding out.

This may help.

Or emailing them here

That looks to be mostly about their exchange program which I'm not sure we'd be eligible since we've had it a while...

If not go back to where you bought the product from and see if they can help

That'd be Studiospares - I think we are trying them atm

What is the product by the way

DEQ2496 - ultracurve pro

HTH

James

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll let you know how we get on!

The Behringer repair agents are actually EMS Ltd of Southend.

01702 613172

Thanks Kevin. I'll pass that on to my colleague who's trying to get it fixed. Hopefully they will answer the phone at least!

Michael

Hello,

I don't think so. We've had the unit about 2/3 years.

Behringer guarantee is now three years, and they normally swap for new kit. I don't know how long ago this started though, but it's got to be worth asking them. <_<

Edit. Studiospares have swapped Behringer kit for me in the past.

Edit. Studiospares have swapped Behringer kit for me in the past.

Not applicable in this case, but if a fault occurs within one year then, it is the retailer's responsibility to replace it and deal with the manufacturer.

Tony from proline is very good but often very busy and hard to get hold of. If you leave a msg he will normaly call you back but as said with the behringer kit the deal for him has changed and so I dont think he does warrenty stuff any more. still does all our repairs on kit and is great quality, cost and turn around wise.

Hope this helps

Chris

Behringer guarantee is now three years, and they normally swap for new kit. I don't know how long ago this started though, but it's got to be worth asking them. :huh:

Hi I didnt realise behringer was all 3 years waranty, I thought that was thonman only!

Can't really complain re 3 years waranty! :P

Cheers

Bob

Archived