Replacement diaphragms for JBL 2412H

BigYinUK

Could try Proaudioparts? Not genuine parts tho` but depends if you`re in a hurry or not. Having tried to get spares out of Harman ( who are constantly changing their personnel/ phone system / computer setup!) be prepared to wait!

Proaudio parts page

.p.

ahh... just looked at their JBL stuff and they don`t list a 2412h but worth a phonecall?

and just now found out that JBL do not list a replacement dia` for the 2412h...seems the only place is in the USA...?

2412 page

.p.

Good Morning

Orange County Speakers - questions@speakerrepair.com - have them listed.

Also, this may be a long shot but it may be worthwhile contacting Radian - info@radianaudio.com - as they list everything but the 2412H and may be able to assist.

I have Emilar and a few old (and current) Fane diaphragms if anyone's stuck - info@shermann.com.

Ken Hughes

Good Morning

Orange County Speakers - questions@speakerrepair.com - have them listed.

Also, this may be a long shot but it may be worthwhile contacting Radian - info@radianaudio.com - as they list everything but the 2412H and may be able to assist.

I have Emilar and a few old (and current) Fane diaphragms if anyone's stuck - info@shermann.com.

Ken Hughes

Circuit Shop Speakers (eBay) is where I ordered my complete units from and they have the replacement diaphragms listed at 21USD. The guy is really helpful too. Even with postage to the UK they work out under 20UKP each. You could probably buy 2 or 3 at that price without hitting import duty/VAT.

I have a unit with a burnt out diaphragm so I may well order a replacement for that also. That'll give me 3 spares which should keep me going for *quite* a while :P

Archived