emagic MT4 driver needed

musciman01225

hello, I recently borrowed an 'emagic mt4' usb to midi interface so that I can record my keyboard into my laptop, when I plug it in to the usb socket, my laptop (which is on vista) tells me I need driver software for it,

please could someone give me a link to download some? preferably free, but I will pay for it.

A mere minute googling gives this, which are all the Windows drivers available for emagic products. Unfortunately its not easy to tell from the name which might be for the MT4. Also it's described as legacy support, so Vista specific drivers may not exist and having not used Vista in anger I don't know if XP or earlier drivers are compatible.

To be specific, this one is the driver for the MT4. There's no installer in that package - it's a case of extracting that zip file, plugging the device in and then pointing Windows to the location of the drivers. If any of the drivers in that archive do work, it'll be the ones in the 'Win2k' subdirectory. But
Don't hold your breath...

Archived