Guitar Rack

Ken Coker

Imagining that posts about interior design are manly enough for this forum.......

It has been pointed out to me, in a rather forceful way, that there are more guitars in my sitting room than there are places to sit.... so, has anyone come across a stylish guitar rack - something that one might find in a high-end studio I imagine?

It must be closer to Ikea than Brilliant Stages - a flight case solution would lead to my early eviction from the house. Wall hanging is out - the visual impact of a very interesting piece of native Indian macrame cannot be spoilt by the axe collection.

I've tried Canford, Studiospares and Spider.

Cheers

KC

hi, got the thomann hot deals flyer/catalogue beside me is I read your post, they do the warwick rock stand, made of black (of course) metal tube with padding on it (slightly ikea) 3 guitar £20, 5 guitar £22 and if your lucky enough to have 7 guitars in the lounge and your marriage still intack they do a stand for those at £33 plus €10 p&p.

they also do the more stage / guitar tech type of stands that fold into a flight case, but I think you already said this wouldn't go down too well.

hope this helps you out, cheers.

Mmm.......now a Corner Stand might have possibilities.....

Sadly, six just about to be seven......the Gibson Firebird is about to return home after an extended,(13 year!!), loan....daughter is doing "We Will Rock You" with the school and needs something loud.....wait until she finds out how heavy it is!!

Thanks chaps, I'll let you know how the project goes!

Cheers

KC

Archived