zero 88 beta pack II's

chappy

First of all, sorry if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't too sure on where to put it.

I have three 'zero 88 beta pack II's'

They are in perfect condition, apart from the small panel on the right hand side of the dimmer as u look at it (which covers the DMX address wheels and +/- switches) are missing on all three.

They are wired to 32amp ceeform connectors

Does anyone have an idea of how much these are averagely priced at?

Edit: (looking for the average price secondhand!)

cheers

Chris - the panel referred to is just a small blanking plate designed to cover up the DMX addressing buttons - in most cases, these are lost and as many other brands have these uncovered by design, isn't a big issue really - and I'm sure Z88 have them anyway.

I'll also move this to Lighting and rename it so more people can see it.

on a good day on eBay you might get £200 a pack. Some went a few weeks ago for £120 each-ish (from memory)

They are worth more than that really, but you can get cheap imported ones brand new so cheap, second hand prices are a bit capped.

Really? Wish I'd seen them. I know that Betapack 1's usual go for about £200. Never seen a 2 on e-bay, but would have thought they would go for more like £250.

Archived