.ssf file to pdf.

voodooman

Right. I would like to get a copy of the cue information ( cue times actually) and send it via e-mail. Ideally I'd just print to PDF using cute PDF. but the offline editor will not let me do that, funnily enough. any ideas how I could convert the ssf file to another format, such as csv or similar? I could then print via cute pdf. Or a more elegant solution. Before I get all the questions, it's for a friend. I'm not to sure why it has to be done, just that if I can't they will be going through the show file copying the time information for each cue. it's more an exercise in gaining brownie points.

Off the top of my head, the solution that springs immediately to mind is to tell GeniusPro to print to an ASCII file, then import that into your favourite word processor and print to a PDF. It's a fairly "quick and dirty" solution, and you'll probably have quite a bit of tidying-up to do when you import the ASCII data, but it'll get you there.

Off the top of my head, the solution that springs immediately to mind is to tell GeniusPro to print to an ASCII file, then import that into your favourite word processor and print to a PDF. It's a fairly "quick and dirty" solution, and you'll probably have quite a bit of tidying-up to do when you import the ASCII data, but it'll get you there.

I do this quite regularly, and find that fiddling with the text size in WordPad allows you to correctly display the text with no tidying up! Think it's around 13pt to give you a perfect match..

Edit: Just found some exported PDF's - Seems to be 10pt, and have a little play with the margins!

Archived