Electrical Installation Theory 2360 part 1 and 2

Hi,

I've done some studies on C&G Electrical Installation Theory 2360 part 1 and 2 when in the UK, and have since moved to Australia and having a NIGHTMARE proving my studies to college over here. I've been in touch with C & G to get the syllabus for Part 1 of the course, but they seem to have lost it... does anyone actually have a course syllabus? I already have part 2 but desperately need part 1 to get credit.

I threw out all my notes before moving over here, which was a big mistake.

I'd appreciate any help... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
You've probably already seen this page. It may help though.

thanks for the reply, already been there though. Apparently city and guilds can't find the syllabus in their archives department, despite the fact they've taken my money...

If anyone has any files that do relate to the content of electrical installation part 1 2360 or can guide me in the right direction it would be a huge help.

You've probably already seen this page. It may help though.

thanks for the reply, already been there though. Apparently city and guilds can't find the syllabus in their archives department, despite the fact they've taken my money...

If anyone has any files that do relate to the content of electrical installation part 1 2360 or can guide me in the right direction it would be a huge help.

I recently done an electrical course but it was for part 1 2330 :S dunno if thats any use ?

Archived