• Drink tea
    • Drink coffee
    • Sleep
    • Do maintanance work
    • Phone long lost relatives on the company phone
    • Fill in pointless polls in internet
    • Invent a new gadget
    • Other

Myself and my team have been sat in our office bored out of our minds waiting for the tech to finish for the past year (or it feels that way) and we came up with this great poll. If anyone has any better suggestions like games, singsongs etc please let us know as we are about to start adding up the gel numbers to see who can get the highest score.... HELP, I'M A TECHNICIAN GET ME OUT OF HERE!

As I work with students who can REALLY drain your energy then I had to go with plotting their demise!!

yes I completely agree with you there suzette. Many a show has been enlivened by thoughts of 'how can get away with culling I mean killing all these people on stage!'

Normally we resort to battleships, or during Doddy we play "name that tune" / cans jukebox (or sleep)... until recently someone came up with the splendid game of "Guess Who?" (probably should be "TM MB Games"!) - no good for techs, but during performances all you need is a seating plan. Pick a punter, let the rest of the team guess who by asking questions such as m/f, blonde/brown, long/short - until they deliver their guess at which seat number your selected punter is in.

Guaranteed to give you several minutes of entertainment before you miss a Q!

Normally we resort to battleships, or during Doddy we play "name that tune" / cans jukebox (or sleep)... until recently someone came up with the splendid game of "Guess Who?" (probably should be "TM MB Games"!) - no good for techs, but during performances all you need is a seating plan.  Pick a punter, let the rest of the team guess who by asking questions such as m/f, blonde/brown, long/short - until they deliver their guess at which seat number your selected punter is in.

Guaranteed to give you several minutes of entertainment before you miss a Q!

I shall have to try this in April when Mr Dodd graces us with his presence again

Archived