Zero88 Rack 6

peter

This is info I found on the Zero88 website:

"The Rack 6 is an economical choice for those wanting a rack mount DMX dimmer. Housed in a compact 2U unit the Rack 6 offers users six 10 amp circuits of dimming control. Using the latest electronic and electrical designs the Rack 6 offers real value for money. All operator controls are available through a simple, intuitive interface.

The Rack 6 is not limited in features however. Offering 12 memories, a preheat per channel, three dimmer curves and Chilli-Net compatibility the Rack 6 offers users sophistication not usually found in a dimmer in this price range.

With a range of socket options, CE certification and a three year warranty the Rack 6 is the ideal choice for users looking for a cost effective touring dimmer."

As for the Price of the Raack 6, Price On Application according to the Z88 Website.

Cheers,

Sam

"How will Rack 6 compare in price with Betapack 2..."

Somewhere halfway.

Halfway between what and what? Half the price of a Betapack 2?! I doubt that.

With the greatest of respect, Mr. Mars, that question was specifically directed towards Graham (or K-9, or someone else from Zero88).

Hi

We have decided not to put a retail price on it. Dealers all get the same price and they will determine what it sells for. Why aren't we setting a price? No one ever seems to pay list price so we thought we would let the market establish a price, I await with interest to see what it ends up as! Not very helpful I guess :D

I would be surprised however if it comes anywhere close to a Betapack in price, then again it is a slightly different beast. Betapack is used in all types of places from racks to wall mounts. Rack 6 is a rack mount product.

I guess a phone around a few dealers will give you an idea.

Cheers

Graham

Archived