robe mouting brackets

afterworks

Hi,

I'm trying to get hold of some mounting brackets for my 2 robe 250XT's. I bought them 2nd hand a while back and they didn't come with them. Anyone got any ideas aside from Robe itself? Either for hire or to buy. I'm assuming that brackets are unique to different brands and not a universal fitting?

cheers

simple 50kg g-clamps with 17mm bolts are the way forward...

pretty universal and readily available from most sound and light company or places like maplins..

weathers

I would have thought that afterworks actually means the clamps that fix to the base of the fixture, connecting with omega clamps. They may be a standard size, but definitely agree with 3guk that if not, any robe distributor can source them for you.

Robe told me that my 250's are the older ones so they use 4 M10 nuts and G clamps, and not the newer style omega. I was advised however that I can get a plate to put on the base, attaching to the 4 M10 holes, which would allow me to use the omega clamps.

Am I right in assuming that I wouldn't be able to use say some mac 550 clamps on them because the clamps are individual to each ML?

Have got onto AC Lighting now anyway so they should be able to sort me out. Struggling to hire them though as I need some for next Friday.

as far as I'm aware the Omega Bracket is one Standard size. I am aware you get different types such as the T-omega Bracket but the spacing should all be the same. Just to confirm from memory the 250XT has 4 17mm Holes. which you need to attach 2 "wide style!" Hook clamps to 2 off the opposite holes.

hope that helps

pm

as far as I'm aware the Omega Bracket is one Standard size.
I thought that until I did an install using both Robe and I-Solution Fixtures and the omega clamps did not match.

As far as I am aware there are two or three different types and they do not universally fit!

Sam

as far as I'm aware the Omega Bracket is one Standard size. I am aware you get different types such as the T-omega Bracket but the spacing should all be the same. Just to confirm from memory the 250XT has 4 17mm Holes. which you need to attach 2 "wide style!" Hook clamps to 2 off the opposite holes.

hope that helps

pm

'Omega Brackets' are different sizes by manufacturers, this is really annoying. They should be standardised!

• 6 years later...

I'm trying to find brackets for Robe ColorSpot 575AT. Robe is quoting me $51 per bracket (I need 4) which seems unusually high for just a simple part (although I could be being naive).

It's a "Mounting bracket Omega CL assembled". Anyone know where I could get these other than Robe?

Archived