Glitter Curtain

Spud Murphy

Im after a little help in finding a glitter curtain for an upcoming college production of Bugsy Malone. I've had a root around on Google and a few web sites that I would normally find such items on, but no luck.

Needs to be around 6m (18 ft) in width and a drop of 4m (12 ft).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Terralec do these types of curtain I beleive they are called shimmer curtain (gold or silver)

they are only 3m drop, and about 1.5mtr length so you could sow some together

I cant seem to find any anywhere else

I did have one specialy made a couple of years back for that very production, it would have suited you to a T, but I binned it cos they are an arse to store.

vince

terralec

Rosco make them in a number of drop lengths. Any good Scenic supplies company can supply them, unfortunately it isn't cheap. Most of the Backcloth Hire

companies will also supply them ( but the Hire cost could be close to half the cost of purchasing a new one - and unless it has been well cared for, a used one may not look that impressive.

If you've got the budget, a new silver or gold diffraction slash really looks the business. The last one I bought was supplied from Lancelyn in Oxford.

Archived