Got my first rejection from ucas today

Don't worry, somewhere will have you and you'll still have the time of your life

.... and a bigger overdraft than you ever thought possible. :rolleyes:

I'm very glad that I did all my studying several years ago, and that I'm not going into higher education right now. The idea of spending three years at university only to end up owing the government several thousand pounds is not one that I would find particularly appealing ...

I only owe the SLC just over £12,000.

And the banks £2000.

And my mum God knows how much

But hey, top-up fees are a Good Thingâ„¢, after all, everybody knows that the best way to encourage people to do something is to make sure they owe forty to seventy thousand pounds at the end of it, and haven't been able to afford food for three to seven years.

The things you should remember are -

If you earn less than 12K you'll never have to pay any of it back.

If you earn between 12 and 20K you'll be paying, but you'll never pay it back.

If you become a lawyer you might pay it back by the time you retire.

Chris if you had an e-mail asking you to go to an interview and then were told no befoer that, get on the phone to them and ask if there is a mistake, it hapens alot and the last thing you want is to not turn up to the interview adn loose the place because of somone in a office typing somthing in wrong

read the e-mail again (suprisingly from someone called j.king) they said if they would like me to audition/interview they would let me know within the next 6 weeks, this was about a day before they said, no.

Sorry about the post, was just a bit shocked really, the nice guys at white light north cheered me up.

(I love spending other folks money)

thanx again

Chris

Archived