Two intercom signals down starquad

dbuckley

A while ago, either here on on the Lab, their was a discussion about bunging two intercom signals down a single cable, namely starquad, and someone reorted some actual experience of doing this. Does anyone recall the thread? I've grovelled about in searches for over an hour, and got, well, not very far...

I couldn't find it either and I'm sure I even had a post in it! Canford SQ works well on twin channel packs, although on really long cables there is a bit of crosstalk. I thought that Canford would recommend a type, but they don't seem to. I've some splits I carry about to pick out twin circuits into individual 3 pins - for my own single circuit comms, but use a long twin channel to patch into convenient sockets in 6 pin wired venues.

I couldn't find it either and I'm sure I even had a post in it!

I think I did too, which is why it's doubly embarrassing I cant find it... I know the thread exists - somewhere - and had some good gen in it, but it is no-where to be found <_<

Archived